Humana II Module 7 - On the Human Character
Module 7: On the Human Character
· Look back at the seven modules you studied throughout this course.
· Identify three important ideas or events that reflect the human character from each module.
· Write a short essay on the human character from the Romans to the Global Age.
· Each module should have one paragraph explaining the three ideas chosen from each module.
· Including an introduction and conclusion, your final submission should be around ten paragraphs divided as follows:
· Introduction – make it interesting
· Roman origins
· Roman Empire and Christianity
· Renaissance, Reformation, and Baroque
· Conclusion – express your thoughts on the human character based on the choices you made that represent humanity from each module.
· Write concise paragraphs and express your ideas as clearly as possible.
· Use the references provided throughout the course. Your final work should include at least three references.