Define and explain at least one new health information managemen
To prepare for this unit's final exam, which covers all course content, write a post to address the following items:
- Define and explain at least one new health information management (HIM) term that you learned from reading Chapter 5 in Health Information Management: Concepts, Principles, and Practice.
- Explain at least one study tip that you found useful to commit medical terminology to memory.
- Describe at least one study tip to help remember the definition or spelling of a medical term learned in this course.
Read the posts of your peers and respond according to the discussion response guidelines in the Faculty Expectations Message. Provide a substantive reply in one or more of the following ways:
- Expand on the learner's post with additional insights and resources.
- Share what you found most informative about the post.
- Compare and contrast the post with your own.
This activity will help you achieve the following learning components:
- Review spellings of terms and abbreviations.
- Know roots, prefixes, suffixes, and combining forms.