Organization And Service - You are a nursing home administrator
Organization And Service
You are a nursing home administrator who has recently been assigned to oversee a skilled nursing facility built in the 1970s. You must prepare and deliver a PowerPoint presentation outlining how you intend to provide person-centered care, organization, and services. To be a good presentation, it must cover important aspects of social services, admission, and discharge, such as medical care, nursing, and rehabilitation, to name a few.
Create a PowerPoint presentation (8-10 slides), with speaker notes, in which you respond to the following:
- What are the three principles upon which resident-centered care, in a modern nursing home, is guided and relates the challenges to a full integration?
- What are the various skills and competencies associated with social services, admission, and discharge functions?
- What are the six main activity programs that are valuable in LTC and how can you determine their effectiveness and implementation?
- There are several considerations to ensure the effective purchasing of food and supplies; however, three considerations are fundamental to menu planning. What are they and why are they essential?
- Summarize your key findings on one slide.
- Use five sources to support your writing. Sources should be recent and published within the last five years. Choose sources that are credible, relevant, and appropriate. Cite each source listed on your source page at least one time within your assignment.
Assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Format the PowerPoint presentation with headings on each slide with relevant graphics (photographs, graphs, clip art, etc.) to ensure the presentation is visually appealing and readable from 18 feet away.
- Include a title slide containing the assignment title, your name, the professor's full name, the course title, and the date. The title and reference slides are not included in the required number of slides.
- Make use of your speaker notes to clarify and elaborate on the information contained in your slides.