Apply project management tools and a PM outline type
Organize A Project
Apply project management tools and a PM outline type of your choice to structure and plan the project by defining, planning, and controlling. The project will be a continuation of how to improve the process you chose in Weeks 1 and 2.
Create a 10- to 12-slide PowerPoint presentation (supported by Excel and Word as needed), with detailed speaker notes, that includes the following:
- Project description
- Project Management Charts (Critical Path, Gant Chart, etc.)
- Improved Process Flowchart from Week 1
- Meeting cadence/rhythm and timing
- Metrics to measure the project’s success
- Financial and budgetary considerations
- Description of the project reporting structure
Cite references to support your assignment.