STRCB581 Competency 3 Assessment - Strategic Planning
STRCB/581 Competency 3 Assessment and Rubric
Course Title: Strategic Planning & Implementation
Competency Assessment Title: Strategic Plan
Total Number of Points: 100
Assignment Directions Step 1: Develop a strategic business plan for the company that you used in Competencies 1 and 2.
Step 2: Analyze the plan to determine the probability of success, and to prevent the company from expending valuable resources on a plan that was not properly designed. Share your strategic business plan with stakeholders.
Step 3: Create a 10- to 15-slide presentation for key stakeholders to solicit their approval of your strategic business plan. Ensure to use speaker notes to convey the details you would give if you were presenting.
Include the following in your presentation:
• An introduction with mission and vision statements
• Core values, ethics, and social responsibility principles
• An analysis of the company’s:
• Internal environment (e.g. strengths and weaknesses related to resources, trademarks, patents, copyrights, or current processes)
• External environment (e.g. opportunities and threats related to market trends, economic trends, demographics, or regulations)
• An evaluation of the internal and external environment’s impact on achieving the company strategy
• A strategic objective for the company
• Short- and long-term goals for achieving the company’s strategic plan
• Determination of methods for collecting data and measuring success of the strategic plan
Include a reference page and detailed speaker notes.