Staffing - Human Resource Director
Human Resource Director
Create a presentation to present to senior management on how you will source, recruit, and attract candidates for the above position. (Human Resource Director) include the following components:
- the name of your organization (be creative),
- the company mission or vision,
- a job posting (Note: this should be an original creation and should not be a job description.),
- the sourcing methods you will use (What role will this plan play in recruiting applicants? Why are your recruiter sources more effective than others?),
- at least three external recruiting methods used to recruit for this position,
- at least three internal recruiting methods used to recruit for this position,
- what makes your recruiting strategy effective,
- the EEOC requirements and best practices to be considered, and
- a catchy but realistic slogan to attract candidates.
Presentation must be a minimum of ten slides in length. use textbook STRATEGIC STAFFING, fourth edition by Jean Phillips and at least one other academic source.
use of speaker notes is required and graphics,