Policy Analysis Worksheet For this assignment, you will complete
Policy Analysis Worksheet For this assignment, you will complete the Policy Analysis Worksheet located in Week 8 of your Blackboard course. The purpose of this worksheet is to help you complete the following in preparation for your final assignment: Select a topic, think critically about your topic, gather research on your topic, and decide how you will present your Policy Analysis Paper.
Note: Your instructor will provide feedback on your completed worksheet.
The requirements for this assignment are as follows:
Complete all sections of the Policy Analysis Worksheet.
Provide at least five reliable, relevant, peer-reviewed references that support the paper’s claims.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirement:
Include a reference page. Citations and references must follow the APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.
Assignment 3: Policy Position Powerpoint Presentation
Due Week 6 and worth 140 points
Select one (1) of the following topics for this assignment:
- What are globalization's effects on wages and inequality, on social safety nets, on production, and on innovation?
- How does globalization affect relations between developed countries and developing countries?
- How does globalization affect democracy?
Be sure that your selected topic has a clear division of opinion and is arguable with facts and inductive reasoning. Use the Internet and / or Strayer databases to conduct research on your topic. Look for informative resources, as well as statistical ones.
The purpose of a policy position presentation is to generate support on an issue. It describes a position on an issue and the rationale for that position. In writing about this issue, you must examine your opinion of the issue critically. Prior to creating your policy position presentation, define and limit your issue carefully. Use the Internet and / or Strayer databases to research your issue thoroughly. Consider feasibility, cost-effectiveness, and political / social climate when evaluating possible solutions and courses of action.
Include the following sections in your Policy Position Presentation:
- Introduction (Identification of the issue, statement of the position)
- Body (Supporting research, presentation of both sides of the issue)
- Conclusion (Summarize the main issue, suggest policy actions / alternatives)
Create a seven to ten (7- 10) slide presentation in which you:
- Provide a brief overview of your selected issue.
- Use statistical evidence to support your position, and validate your position with peer-reviewed references.
- Examine the major strengths and major weaknesses of each issue.
- Identify the stakeholders.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of two (2) possible solutions and suggest two (2) courses of action.
- Supply a narrative in the note section of each information slide describing what you would say if you were presenting in person.
- Provide at least three (3) reliable, relevant, peer-reviewed references (no more than one  used previously), published within the last five (5) years that support the presentation's claims.
- Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
- Typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the professor's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
- Include a reference page. Citations and references must follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Evaluate the major concepts and theories to international relations and politics.
- Analyze the local impact of global public administration policies and relationships.
- Analyze the core controversies, theories, and rationale surrounding global public administration.
- Formulate domestic and international public policy alternatives and arguments.
- Identify the significance of key actors and stakeholders impacting global public administration.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in international public administration.
- Write clearly and concisely about international public administration using proper writing mechanics.