Explain the significance of microbiology
Please respond to the following questions based on these course objectives:
- Explain the significance of microbiology.
- Describe microbial growth processes.
- Examine the control of microbial growth.
- Evaluate laboratory safety and aseptic technique.
- Interpret experimental results.
- For each learning objective, provide an analysis of how the course supported each objective.
- Explain how the material learned in this course, based on the objectives, will apply to your professional career.
Reflect on your journey through this course and answer the following:
- What are microbes, and what is their relation to infectious disease?
- What defenses does the human body have to combat infectious diseases?
- What are some treatments associated with the microbes that cause infectious diseases?
- What infectious disease in the Infectious Disease Profile Series intrigued you the most? Why?
- What topic in the course did you find most interesting and applicable?
- What are your thoughts on your learning in the course?
You will not need research in any of your responses, but if you choose to, remember to use credible sources and provide in-text citations along with reference entries in APA format.