Biology Anatomy - Acute Renal Failure
Biology - Anatomy 4 pages Biology Homework Apa format Plagiarism free
Acute Renal Failure
Topic: ARF (acute renal failure) , make sure to discuss normal physio of renal function then describe the details in ARF.
1. Write up is 4 pages (Plus 1 Cover Pg and 1 Reference Pg.) Total 6 pages.
1. Spacing of 1 or 1.5, font size 11 or 12, margins 1” all round.
1. APA format
1. Use APA format for references, there are instructions in the College Library for your information.
1. Direct quotations MUST be LESS than 10% of your paper even if correctly cited.
1. Research must include at LEAST 6 different reliable, scientific sources
1. NO Abstract, table of contents or running head required for this paper
You are required to write a critical analysis of the disease of your choice.
Included in this analysis, you will need to explain how the disease you chose
affects the various body systems where relevant.
The following relevant and concise information must (if pertinent) be included in your write up. Topic selection is within the systems being covered in the course
1. Name of disease
1. History of the disease / Demographic Data: Age, sex, race, distribution in population
1. Description of disease
1. Anatomy of the system(s) involved
1. Effects on other body systems
1. Cause of disease
1. Signs and symptoms
1. Diagnosis of the disease
1. Complications, if any
1. Treatment options
Conclusion should include the following:
1. Brief mention of current or proposed research that may significantly impact the
1. Prevention strategies if any
1. Your insight / opinion
NOTE: you must focus on the anatomy & physiology of the disease/disorder. Discuss the normal anatomy & physiology of the organ /system affected and then state what the disease/disorder does to this organ/ system, and other organ systems. In other words, if you are picking tuberculosis, Do not go all into clinical detail about TB/bacteria that causes it but how the bacteria escape our body’s defenses and its effects on the lung tissue and function.