Commercial Spacelift Operations - Identify the international treaties
Question # 00785065 Posted By: Updated on: 11/26/2020 12:22 PM Due on: 11/26/2020
Commercial Spacelift Operations
Identify the international treaties currently in effect relating to the exploration and use of space and space objects (including the moon, asteroids and other celestial bodies), and:
- Describe the legal principles agreed to by the parties in each treaty.
- Analyze how one such treaty applies to a specific current or proposed future commercial activity in space.
- Evaluate whether the treaty and its principles
- Provide adequate guidance to proponents of that commercial activity as to how their activities must be conducted.
- Unduly restrict the scope or nature of that commercial activity.
- Provide hyperlinks to online references relied on.