A Managerial Approach to Marketing
Question # 00825159 Posted By: Updated on: 05/31/2022 08:43 AM Due on: 06/01/2022
- What competencies were you able to develop in researching and writing the course Comprehensive Project? How did you leverage knowledge gained in the intellipath assignments (Units 1- 4) in completing the Comprehensive Project? How will these competencies and knowledge support your career advancement in management?
- Marketers must consider the strategic implications of buyer behavior, market segmentation, product positioning, pricing, distribution, advertising management, and customer relationship management. Analyze how your strategic marketing plan fits with your mission statement and goals and what type of target audience would your pricing objectives likely to positively affect.
- Detail how you will use customer relationship management to ensure loyalty to your product and the brand.
- What role does technology play in supporting your customer relationship management plan? by using the moble app to make appoinmtnent save times and the customer will be happy.
- My mission statement is to save money save lives by providing the customer with the value to make one stop shop like walmart. I would like to open up a bussiness that the customer can get their cars detail by washing and cleaning the inside while shopping for the usual house hold product like wal mart. my target group are the older group and single moms that have no one to take care of this type of essental. being able to get oil change tires mounted and rotated and car washed and detail will save the customer the time and the additional stops making this a one stop shop . The product offering would be a wax that the bugs would not stain the car just Simply using plain water would keep the car clean. my pricing will offer coupon to offset the orginal price if shopping at my store as a loyatly customer I would offer a card to be punched out to get additional discount also.
- Question # 1 I can answer that question.