Week 2 Discussion ISSC331 and ISSC351
Topic: Computer Crime & System Forensics
You are a computer forensics investigator for a law firm. The firm acquired a new client, a young woman who was fired from her job for inappropriate files discovered on her computer. She swears she never accessed the files.
1. What questions should you ask and how should you proceed?
2. What is chain of custody and why must it be followed in investigations?
The focus of this discussion is the Bill of Rights. When you have explored the concepts related to the Bill of Rights, you will understand that it is one of the pillars of the American Legal System. Through an interactive discussion, trace which of the ten constitutional amendments have provisions that affect privacy. Once you have identified the constitutional amendments that affect privacy, highlight in your discussion how privacy is affected by the Bill of Rights.
Prior to participating in this discussion, ensure you revise your concepts regarding the Bill of Rights. Create a bullet-point list of the points discussed. This will help you develop the summary for this discussion. The summary must include:
- A short introduction to the Bill of Rights
- Identification of constitutional amendments that affect privacy
- Analysis of how privacy is affected by the Bill of Rights
- Summary of all the discussed points and the various perspectives shared in the discussion
Solution: Week 2 Discussion ISSC331 and ISSC351