Today’s organizations engage in a variety of e-business activities
Today’s organizations engage in a variety of e-business activities to enhance production, marketing, customer relations, and communications. It is important to understand the impact of each area of the e-business system to maximize a company’s operational effectiveness. E-business is more than conducting business via the internet. It involves a multitude of databases, networking technologies, web applications, software, and information systems security measures.
- What is a relational database and how does it support customer communications?
- What are the pros and cons of data mining?
- Explain the differences between an intranet and the internet.
- How does a LAN support business operations?
- Identify an information security process or application and why it is important to global businesses.
- Create a summary of e-business benefits and challenges and the potential impact on an organization
Tip: You will use a page or a little less to cover each item in the assignment list. If you follow this guideline, then you will have a 5-page final report.
Submit your Five (5) page proposal in APA format with at least 3 references. Please note that title page and reference page do not count as part of the five (5) page total.
Submitting your assignment in APA format means, at a minimum, you will need the following:
- Title page: Remember the running head. The title should be in all capitals.
- Length: 5 pages minimum
- Body: This begins on the page following the title page and must be double-spaced (be careful not to triple- or quadruple-space between paragraphs). The typeface should be 12-pt. Times Roman or 12-pt. Courier in regular black type. Do not use color, bold type, or italics, except as required for APA-level headings and references. The deliverable length of the body of your paper for this assignment is 5 pages. In-body academic citations to support your decisions and analysis are required. A variety of academic sources is encouraged.
- Reference page: References that align with your in-body academic sources are listed on the final page of your paper. The references must be in APA format using appropriate spacing, hanging indent, italics, and uppercase and lowercase usage as appropriate for the type of resource used. Remember, the Reference page is not a bibliography but a further listing of the abbreviated in-body citations used in the paper. Every referenced item must have a corresponding in-body citation.
Solution: Today’s organizations engage in a variety of e-business activities