Read Chapter 1 of the text Essentials of Strategic Planning in Healthcare. Conduct outside rese
Question # 00742450 Posted By: Updated on: 11/02/2019 05:43 AM Due on: 11/02/2019
- Read Chapter 1 of the text Essentials of Strategic Planning in Healthcare. Conduct outside research on the role of mission, vision, and culture in strategic planning.
- You have been asked as a member of the management of Coastal Medical Center to be part of a panel discussion on strategic planning for an undergraduate health administration class at Indiana Wesleyan University. Specifically, you are asked to focus on mission, vision, and culture, and their roles in the strategic planning process.
- In preparation for the class, the instructor has asked you to prepare a written summary of your comments to be distributed to the students.
- For this assignment, you are to develop a written summary of the comments you would make in speaking to an undergraduate class. Your summary should use Coastal Medical Center for its context and include:
- The definitions of mission, vision, and culture.
- Considerations in developing a mission and vision.
- An example of the assessment of an organization’s culture.
- The roles of mission, vision, and culture in strategic planning.
- The summary should be no more than two pages in length and provide sufficient detail that students would be able to use it as a study guide. APA formatting must be used for all in-text citations and references. A title page is to be included