DEI Annotated Bibliography - Leadership is hosting a panel
DEI Annotated Bibliography
Leadership is hosting a panel discussion titled: Comparison of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion across industries. You are on the diversity committee and have been assigned to share resources with attendees. Find six credible academic sources about DEI in your own industry or one industry listed below. Be sure the sources offer a comparison of diversity, equity, and inclusion with a clear focus on how each is different from the other in theory and practice. Prepare an annotated bibliography for attendees in one of the industry options below:
For each source (6 total), include an annotation that meets the following criteria:
- 2 to 4 sentences to summarize the main idea(s) of the source.
- What are the main arguments made about diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging? What distinction is made between diversity, equity, and inclusion? How are they compared and contrasted in this source?
- What is the point of this source? To inform, persuade, share innovative thinking, to contradict popular beliefs?
- What topics are covered? DEI (Diversity Equity Inclusion)? Justice? Historical perspective? Current events from a legal perspective?
- Compare the source information.
- How does it compare with other sources about DEI in your bibliography?
- Is this information reliable? Current? Related specifically to the industry chosen for this assignment?
- How has the information in this source added or enhanced your understanding of Diversity Equity and Inclusion?
- 1 or 2 sentences to reflect on the source.
- Was this source helpful to you?
- How can you use this source for your presentation?
- Has it changed how you think about DEI?
- A title page
- The annotated bibliography begins on its own page with the word “References” bolded and centered at the top of the page.
- Each entry begins with an APA reference for the resource with the annotation appearing directly beneath. The entire annotation is indented 0.5 inches from the left margin.
- Entries are listed in alphabetical order. The entire document is typed in one of the six approved font styles and sizes and is double spaced. There is no additional space between entries.