business managment data bank
158. There are a number of challenges HR faces in legal compliance. Identify and explain at least four.
159. The most universally important law for EEO matters is Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964. Review its general provisions, defining key terms.
160. What changes did the Civil Rights Act of 1991 bring to the EEO environment?
161. Your text refers to two major regulatory agencies that are responsible for the enforcement of EEO law. Name them and discuss their individual responsibilities and differences.
162. The Americans with Disabilities Act has been called the most significant HRM civil rights legislation in the 1990s. Discuss the essential elements of the act and key terms.
163. Explain the development of affirmative action plans.