Module 05 - Describing a Nutritional Assessment
Nutritional Principles in Nursing 5
Describing a Nutritional Assessment Tool
Module 05 Content
Top of Form
Find a dietary assessment tool that can be used either generally or for a specific alteration in health.
When you have found your assessment tool, answer the following questions:
· What is the purpose of this tool?
· Do you believe that the purpose is fulfilled based on the questions being asked? Why?
· In what ways does the tool account for the individual perceptions and needs of the client?
· Is there a nutritional history included? What does it cover?
· Is the tool easy to use? Why or why not?
· Does the tool provide enough information to determine next steps or interventions? Explain.
The writing assignment should be no more than 2 pages and APA Editorial Format must be used for citations and references used. Attach a copy of the assessment tool
Solution: Module 05 - Describing a Nutritional Assessment