Explain the four characteristics of B-DNA structure
1. Explain the four characteristics of B-DNA structure? Differentiate between the A-DNA and Z-DNA structural features?
2. Describe the supercoiled DNA with its properties and how naturally occurring DNA under wound?
3. What are topoisomerases? Explain the two types of topoisomerases with their mechanism of action?
4. Explain the three interactions that are required to stabilize nucleic acids? How DNA denatures and renatures?
5. What are ribozymes and explain their properties?