Culture - Identify basic background information of the interviewee
8–10 slides and should be 4–5 minutes in recorded length.
In the PowerPoint presentation, address the following:
- Identify basic background information of the interviewee.
- Provide a summary of what you learned about the individual when conducting this interview.
- Identify the skills you used to address the differences between you and the interview subject.
- Describe your reaction to this activity.
- Reflect on these reactions, and explain why you believe you may have experienced these thoughts and feelings.
- Describe what you learned, and explain which additional social work skills you could apply or could have applied when working with this individual.
Please remain mindful of confidentiality and privacy of the interviewee when presenting information in the educational environment.