A major beverage producer is considering launching a cinnamon
Question # 00841422 Posted By: Updated on: 05/05/2023 04:14 AM Due on: 05/05/2023
- A major beverage producer is considering launching a cinnamon flavored, sparkling beverage.
- Before they launch the product the marketing team for Rocket Fizz (proposed name) has a few issues they would like you to address with a survey of soda drinkers, including:
- How do consumers feel about the name Rocket Fizz?
- Which consumers are most attracted to this product (e.g, demographics, psychographics)?
- What factors are most important when selecting a soda or sparkling beverage?
- How do consumers feel about cinnamon flavored products?
- How would consumers rate the sodas and sparkling beverages they currently consume?
- Are consumers interested in this product as a stand-alone beverage, or as a mixer with alcohol? Why and how?
- What foods would go well with a cinnamon soda?
- Would consumers be more interested in this product if it were caffeinated, e.g., an energy drink?
- How likely are consumers to try this product if it were recommended by a server in a restaurant?
- What price is considered fair for this new product?
- Program a 20-25 question questionnaire in Qualtrics (or Survey Monkey if you have experience with that platform) that gets at all these topics (above), produce a working dynamic link, and submit to URL via this assignment.
- You must use at least 3 different question types, including closed-ended multiple response, open-ended, and scale questions