Spanish Questions / Present Perfect
1. Biology students ... a dangerous experiment.
2. Lucas and Nicolás not yet ... their invention.
they have patented
we have patented
3. I ... my cell phone again.
have you lost
4. Jimena and I have not yet ... the wireless connection at home.
we have installed
they have installed
5. Scientists already ... different species of animals.
they have cloned
Question 2: A technological challenge
Complete the conversation with the past perfect of the verbs in parentheses.
CARMEN Hi, what are you doing? I see you very concentrated.
GERARDO I just bought this cell phone and I think I already (1) (break it).
CARMEN Let me see, I too (2) (have) problems with mine. Are you sure that (3) (put) the correct password?
GERARDO Well, no. I think the (4) (forget).
CARMEN I honestly believe that you do not (5) (prepare) for the advances of the modern world.
Question 3. Combine
Combine the given elements and make complete sentences that describe the events that occurred. Follow the model.
Model: Nobel Prize / for physics / making / breakthroughs / for science
The Nobel Prize in physics has made great strides for science.
1. astronomers / detect / new / constellation
2. an Ecuadorian biologist / discover / five / new / tree species
3. mathematicians / solving / problem / geometry
4. the space shuttle / returning / from his last mission
5. the students / seeing / a shooting star