Review Ethical Issues in Chapter 12 and Ethical Considerations
Question # 00771615 Posted By: Updated on: 07/25/2020 01:06 PM Due on: 07/25/2020
To prepare for this Discussion:
- Review “Ethical Issues” in Chapter 12 and “Ethical Considerations” in Chapter 13 of the McKenzie et al. text. Reflect on the potential ethical considerations presented in this BMI scenario. Think about how you might improve the program.
- Consider how to ensure that your own program evaluation meets ethical practices.
Post a comprehensive response to the following:
- Explain two or more ethical considerations from the given BMI scenario and explain how the program could have been improved.
- Describe two ethical issues you may encounter in your own program evaluation.
- Explain how you might address each of these considerations.