NRS-429V Week 1 - VARK Analysis Paper
Family Centered Health Promotion - Teaching and Learning Styles
Complete "The VARK Questionnaire: How Do I Learn Best?"
1. Click "OK" to receive your questionnaire scores.
2. Once you have determined your preferred learning style, review the corresponding link to view your learning preference.
3. Review the other learning styles: visual, aural, read/write, kinesthetic, and multimodal (listed on the VARK Questionnaire Results page).
4. Compare your preferred learning strategies to the identified strategies for your preferred learning style.
5. Appraise how this will change your way of studying, if any.
In a paper (750-1,000 words), summarize your analysis of this exercise. Include the following:
1. Provide a summary of your learning style.
2. List your preferred learning strategies.
3. Compare your preferred learning strategies to the identified strategies for your preferred learning style.
4. Appraise any change you need to make in your study habits.
5. Cite a minimum of three references in the paper.
Refer to "VARK Analysis Paper Grading Criteria."
Although the topic of this assignment refers to your individual learning style, avoid the use of first person tone (words such as, "I, we, our") in your essay.
Prepare this assignment according the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.