Focus of the HR Plan - You are an HR program of one
Focus of the HR Plan:
You are an HR program of one. Based on information learned in this course, create an HR plan of the steps needed to create a one-person HR department. The design of the HR department must correspond to the various dimensions of the organization. For example, if there are multiple customers, products, or locations, then HR needs to support them all.
In your paper,
· Provide a clear and concise summary of the business (name, industry, number of people, etc.).
· Give the following details on the various components and/or processes of HR that should be developed:
· Recruitment and selection
· Training and development
· Legal issues with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
· Performance Appraisals
· Provide support from scholarly sources in regards to the decisions made in the creation of the HR department.
The HR Plan paper
· Must be four to five double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style