strayer Pad505 assignment 5
Scenario for Assignments 1-5
For Assignments 1-5, you will take on the role of a budget analyst for a local government agency. The first role of the budget analyst is to become familiarwith the agency, the budget, programs, and capital projects. Select anylocal (city) government (e.g., Oklahoma City). To locate your agency’s budget, you can either conduct a Google search on the word “Oklahoma City Financial Plan” or you can locate the information on the local government’s Website.As a budget analyst, you will be responsible for analyzing, examining, proposing, and preparing the agency’s budget for the next five (5) years.
Note: Students cannot use New York City as a selected local government
Assignment 5: Multiyear Plans and Analysis
Due Week 10 and worth 200 points
- Review the document titled “City of Charlottesville 2010 Annual Comprehensive Plan” located in the course shell.
Write a three to four (3-4) page paperin which you:
- Review the“City of Charlottesville2010 Annual Comprehensive Plan” and then complete Exercise 1 on page 152 using Exhibits C and D in the Annual Report and Table 9.4 on page 148.Change the title headers to the agency name. Save the Excel File as the agency’s name and includethe Multiyear Plan.
- Analyze the comparison of ratios.
- Analyze the measures of liquidity.
- Analyze the long-term solvency.
- Analyze asset management rations.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.