Human Resources Director for a global organization that is headquartered
You have been hired as the Human Resources Director for a global organization that is headquartered in the United States. Your job is to evaluate and make recommendations in the area of diversity for your company. Each section will contain specific areas within diversity for you to focus on. You will be tasked with choosing from one of the diversity areas that are provided to you. Be sure to conduct research using the university library and other relevant sources.
Now that you have selected your area of diverse concentration Gender, you are now tasked with designing a plan to aid your selected group in one of the following countries:
The new organizational strategic initiative is to expand into the selected country. The executive leadership team has asked you for a report on the diversity area (the one you selected) and the country (selected above) expanding to. The report should address the following questions:
- Introduce your diversity area and country.
- What are some of the challenges your diversity area would face in the country culture you selected if a comparison is made with the United States?
- Are there any ethical or legal implications that protect your diversity area in the selected country?
- Discuss some techniques that, as the manager, you would use in order to ensure an inclusive work culture.
- Conclude your diversity report.