PSY380 2020 JULY Module 8 Assignment Latest
Module 8 Assignment
Critical Thinking - Most Interesting Case Study
We're going to finish up the course by thinking about the case studies you've reviewed throughout the class. In your text, most chapters have multiple examples of case studies that help illustrate the different concepts we're learning about. For our final presentation, you're going to choose the case study you found the most interesting and present it in a voiceover presentation.
Successful completion of this activity meets Module Outcome 5.
Address this question: Which case study presented in the textbook was the most interesting to you, and what did you learn from it? In your multimedia presentation, include all of the following criteria.
At a minimum, your presentation will include:
- A voiceover, graphics/images, and written content;
- The name of the case study you chose;
- Your reasons for choosing it the case study;
- A summary of the case;
- The most important things you learned from the study;
- An ethical problem related to the case study AND a proposed solution for the ethical problem;
- How the case study has changed the way you think about biopsychology.
Remember, to present some scholarly evidence and examples to support your argument.
For maximum points, you must include a voiceover in your presentation. If you need assistance with this, visit the Audio Script Writing Tips and Technical Guidance: Multimedia Presentation Assignment pages.
This assignment will be graded using the rubric displayed below. Please review this rubric prior to beginning your work. You can also access the rubric on the Course Rubrics page within the Start Here module. Critical thinking assignments are worth 30% of your final course grade.