Race, Discrimination, And Disparity
Consider the section "Discrimination-Disparity Continuum" in Ch. 1, "Race, Ethnicity, and Crime: American's Continuing Crisis," of The Color of Justice: Race, Ethnicity, and Crime in America.
Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper in which you do the following:
- Identify the 6 race categories.
- Define the terms race, minority, and inclusion.
- Explain the difference between disparity and discrimination.
- Using the Discrimination-Disparity Continuum, provide a definition of at least one type of discrimination and provide an example from a criminal justice setting.
- Explain the differences in bias, discrimination, stereotyping, and cultural competency.
Format your paper in accordance with APA guidelines.
Select the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.