• General Sociology

General Sociology Recently Posted Questions

Question Subject Due Date Tutorials Closed Price
Social Science Inquiry - How does social science inquiry
I am new to this topic and I don't know how to complete the assignments given by my teacher. Because I do not understand the terms and symbols used in this topic and I have to submit ASAP assignme …
Sociology / General Sociology 2019-09-27 Answer Now 0 No $1.00 View
Need answers for chapter assignment for all questions. Subject-sociology: Book: pop culture freaks, Author Dustin, Kidd
I have about 20 main questions with segments in it need answers in your own word. textbook: pop culture freaks. Author: Kidd Dustin. 2014th edition   Please answer all segments of each questio …
Sociology / General Sociology 2019-06-04 Answer Now 1 Purchase Now Yes $75.00 View
sociology questions
I have 5 questions need to be answered. How much it would cost ? Thanks Questions are: Week 3: Movin’ On Up Class Perspectives 1. Define Marx’s concepts of the proletariat and bourgeo …
Sociology / General Sociology 2019-06-23 Answer Now 1 Purchase Now Yes $20.00 View
sociology xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Assignment 1: Presentation - Identifying Organizations (Due Week 4).  Overview For this assignment, we will expand upon our understanding of a social problem through analyzing the organizations …
Sociology / General Sociology 2018-10-03 Answer Now 0 Yes $80.00 View
Discussion question 2
Define and discuss the concepts of race and ethnicity in the United States. Please also define and discuss prejudice and discrimination. Have these impacted your life and if so, how?  Please …
Sociology / General Sociology 2018-09-21 Answer Now 0 Yes $10.00 View
SOCI 331 - How were the data codified, Was there a message
Provided information a critical review of their qualitative analysis. For example, how were the data codified? Was there a message to finding particular themes in the data? Or, could the authors have …
Sociology / General Sociology 2018-08-23 Answer Now 1 Purchase Now Yes $4.00 View
Chose graffiti in parks as a social problem in a community
Chose graffiti in parks as a social problem in a community, but am having trouble withChoosing a theory of social change to apply to this problem, and describe how this theory proposes to address this …
Sociology / General Sociology 2018-08-23 Answer Now 1 Purchase Now Yes $4.00 View
SOCIOLOGY 320 - What are some of the positive and negative effects
What are some of the positive and negative effects of divorce? How might a Christian Worldview affect whether a couple going through a divorce treat each other ethically? …
Sociology / General Sociology 2018-08-09 Answer Now 1 Purchase Now Yes $4.00 View
SOC 300 - Research developing nation
research developing nation of your choice. Your research should include an examination of lending institutions, health care, and human capital:Explore whether or not funding from international lending …
Sociology / General Sociology 2018-08-09 Answer Now 1 Purchase Now Yes $10.00 View
SOC 101 - Explain Merton's concept of the self-fulfilling prophecy
Explain Merton's concept of the self-fulfilling prophecy. What examples of Merton's concept can be found in today's media? …
Sociology / General Sociology 2018-08-03 Answer Now 1 Purchase Now Yes $3.00 View