• Psychological Statistics

Psychological Statistics Recently Posted Questions

Question Subject Due Date Tutorials Closed Price
item development and analysis worksheet
I need help with my item development and analysis worksheet for a psychological measurement course. PLEASE HELP! I can supply a tutor with my log in info for my textbook …
Psychology / Psychological Statistics 2017-11-23 Answer Now 0 Yes $30.00 View
Research Question Project
In 1,250-1,500 words, answer the following questions about possible research options.Create a research question in the field of psychology that you are interested in researching. Write questions clear …
Psychology / Psychological Statistics 2017-09-27 Answer Now 1 Purchase Now Yes $25.00 View
PSY 360 Week 5 Assignment One Minute Paper
5.1 Explain the decision-making and problem-solving processes. 5.2 Analyze how emotion and culture affects decision making. 5.3 Analyze the role of perception, attention, memory, and language in …
Psychology / Psychological Statistics 2018-12-12 Answer Now 1 Purchase Now Yes $9.50 View
PSY360 Week 5 Problem Solving and Decision Making Presentation
Learning Team Assignment: Problem Solving and Decision Making Presentation Select a scenario in which problem solving strategies are utilized to achieve a goal (e.g., resolving conflict in the work pl …
Psychology / Psychological Statistics 2018-12-18 Answer Now 1 Purchase Now Yes $14.00 View
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper in which you examine language as it relates to cognition. Address the following:
PSY 360 Week 5 Assignment Language Essay Individual Assignment: Language Paper/Language Essay Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper in which you examine language as it relates to cognition. Address the …
Psychology / Psychological Statistics 2018-12-04 Answer Now 1 Purchase Now Yes $12.00 View
PSY 360 Week 5 Discussion Questions 1 to 8
1. What does everyone think about interpersonal conflict and these GPS's? Does anyone have a thought about which ones may be better than others and why? 2. Reflect on the process associated with reas …
Psychology / Psychological Statistics 2018-11-15 Answer Now 1 Purchase Now Yes $10.00 View
4.1 Define language and lexicon. 4.2 Evaluate key features of language. 4.3 Describe the four levels
PSY 360 Week 4 One Minute Paper 4.1 Define language and lexicon. 4.2 Evaluate key features of language. 4.3 Describe the four levels of language structure and processing. 4.4 Analyze the rol …
Psychology / Psychological Statistics 2018-07-17 Answer Now 1 Purchase Now Yes $12.00 View
Complete the University of Phoenix Material: Memory Worksheet located on the Week Four student Web site.
PSY 360 Week 4 Individual Assignment Memory Worksheet Individual Assignment: Memory Worksheet Resources: Memory Worksheet Complete the University of Phoenix Material: Memory Worksheet located on th …
Psychology / Psychological Statistics 2018-07-24 Answer Now 1 Purchase Now Yes $12.00 View
Discuss how the visual system resolves ambiguities by making different types of assumptions and describe
PSY 360 Week 3 Visual Ambiguity Presentation (This Tutorial contains 2 Different PPT) Learning Team Assignment: Visual Ambiguity Presentation Locate an example of a visual ambiguity or distortion. …
Psychology / Psychological Statistics 2018-11-12 Answer Now 1 Purchase Now Yes $14.00 View
PSY360 Week 3 Assignment: One Minute Paper
Week 3 One Minute Paper3.1 Describe the characteristics of primary memory. 3.2 Describe the process of memory from perception to retrieval. 3.3 Assess the unreliability of memory retrieval. Memor …
Psychology / Psychological Statistics 2018-07-31 Answer Now 1 Purchase Now Yes $9.90 View