• Psychological Research

Psychological Research Recently Posted Questions

Question Subject Due Date Tutorials Closed Price
A researcher records how well children score on a health test designed to help?
Question 1. A research design in which the same participants are observed in each group of a research study is called: a. within-subjects design.  b. between-subjects design.  c. mixed fa …
Psychology / Psychological Research 2019-10-05 Answer Now 0 Yes $2.00 View
Assignment
Locate articles in The New York Times for the American Enterprise Institute, the Heritage Foundation, the Brookings Institution, and the Urban Institute. Which seems to receive the most pr …
Psychology / Psychological Research 2019-06-16 Answer Now 0 Yes $50.00 View
Unintended consequence
To frame the context for this assignment, consider the following questions: Leadership is hard; why? Perhaps the culprit is the tangential difference (disconnect?) between the intellectual, emotiona …
Psychology / Psychological Research 2018-06-23 Answer Now 1 Purchase Now Yes $35.00 View
ANOVA and Repeated Measures ANOVA designs
Please help with my homework I am struggling with.  Find two-peer reviewed articles using ANOVA designs and two peer-reviewed articles repeated measures ANOVA designs.  …
Psychology / Psychological Research 2018-04-26 Answer Now 0 Yes $20.00 View
Between or within-subject design
Please help me with my homework I am struggling with.  I am looking at performance in agility school for a dog taught by a professional trainer versus its owner in a 2-3 page Microsoft word docum …
Psychology / Psychological Research 2018-04-26 Answer Now 0 Yes $5.00 View
"A problem that goes unnoticed or ignored is a problem without a resolution." Discuss a problem
Assignment 2: Formulating a Research QuestionDiscuss a problem from the field of forensic psychology that you would like to have resolved through investigative research methods.Post your response in a …
Psychology / Psychological Research 2017-12-17 Answer Now 1 Purchase Now Yes $9.00 View
psychology
Question 1 (2 points) How many people in the United States suffer from either a substance abuse or substance dependence problem?Question 1 options:Over 200 millionOver 2 millionOver 12 millionOver 22m …
Psychology / Psychological Research 2017-11-28 Answer Now 1 Purchase Now Yes $20.00 View
Informed consent and Debriefing
Psychology students need the ability to create informed consent and debriefing forms that adequately state the purpose of studies to the participants in an ethical manner. In your capstone class (your …
Psychology / Psychological Research 2017-09-04 Answer Now 0 Yes $1.00 View
Topic 7 Dq1
Suppose that, for a t-test, your computed value for t is +3.28. The critical value of t is +2.048. Explain what this means. Do you reject the null hypothesis or not? Now suppose that you have 28 degre …
Psychology / Psychological Research 2017-09-09 Answer Now 1 Purchase Now Yes $25.00 View
Topic 4 DQ 4
 Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of the following nonexperimental research methods: (a) naturalistic observations, (b) surveys, and (c) correlational studies. If you were asked to use on …
Psychology / Psychological Research 2017-08-26 Answer Now 1 Purchase Now Yes $25.00 View