• Clinical Psychology

Clinical Psychology Recently Posted Questions

Question Subject Due Date Tutorials Closed Price
ADD 5004 - Survey of Research in Human Development for Addiction Professionals
Community PowerPoint - Addiction and DevelopmentOverview   For this assignment, you will choose a fictional community organization that meets the needs of a particular life-span group within th …
Psychology / Clinical Psychology 2019-06-13 Answer Now 0 Yes $80.00 View
PCN-605- Anxiety disorder treatment essay
Medication alone is not as successful in treating anxiety disorders as psychotherapy in combination with medication. Conduct current and scholarly research about why this is the case.Write a 1,200-1,5 …
Psychology / Clinical Psychology 2018-07-03 Answer Now 1 Purchase Now Yes $50.00 View
Comprehensive Examination: Mrs. Monroe
Minimum of 35 pages and 25 Scholarly ReferencesCase Vignette for Comprehensive Examination Please read the vignette carefully. Based on information provided in the vignette, please compose a well …
Psychology / Clinical Psychology 2017-01-31 Answer Now 1 Purchase Now Yes $60.00 View
Choose an article on prescription privileges for psychologists.
PSY 305 Week 4 Assignment Prescription Privileges Presentation Choose an article on prescription privileges for psychologists. Faculty will assign the following sides: · Psychologists shou …
Psychology / Clinical Psychology 2017-12-19 Answer Now 1 Purchase Now Yes $15.00 View
PSY 305 Week 1 Assignment Exploring Psychology Careers
PSY 305 Week 1 Individual Assignment Resources: American Psychological Association and U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics websites Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper that includes the following: · D …
Psychology / Clinical Psychology 2017-11-29 Answer Now 1 Purchase Now Yes $12.00 View
pasychology
please see attach please see attachplease see attach …
Psychology / Clinical Psychology 2016-10-17 Answer Now 0 Yes $20.00 View
week 8 post
you do NOT need to reference the neuropsychology learning resource ("The Importance of Neuropsychology in Clinical Practice") – it is not very helpful!)https://theaacn.org/adult-neuropsychology/#gsc …
Psychology / Clinical Psychology 2016-10-16 Answer Now 0 Yes $60.00 View
Week 7 post
This is a weekly post for one of my classes. whoever can do this should make sure that they use in text citations and answers the question fully. Please answer each of the following question using the …
Psychology / Clinical Psychology 2016-10-10 Answer Now 1 Purchase Now Yes $40.00 View
Applied Final project
I have a paper due on the 14th of this month and I am trying to see if anyone can do it for me? Here is the outline.Applied Final ProjectPick a character from a favorite book (fiction or nonfiction) o …
Psychology / Clinical Psychology 2016-10-14 Answer Now 1 Purchase Now Yes $90.00 View