• Political Research

Political Research Recently Posted Questions

Question Subject Due Date Tutorials Closed Price
Policy, the Adoption of..
Here's the assignment, that I would like back by Tues Jany 16th at noon Eastern Standard time.  I will wait for a response on whether this can be done and the price that it would cost...Adopting …
Political Science / Political Research 2018-01-16 Answer Now 1 Purchase Now Yes $45.00 View
Gender equality and democracy
Gender equality and democracyDescribed gender equality and the impact on Democracy, thesis statement should define democracy and should describe how gender equality relates to democracy. APA format 5- …
Political Science / Political Research 2017-10-06 Answer Now 1 Purchase Now Yes $25.00 View
Trade equalization in the global market
Trade equalization in the global marketPrivate International LawWe switch gears this week to begin a discussion of private international law, which encompasses primarily international trade law. Inter …
Political Science / Political Research 2017-10-06 Answer Now 1 Purchase Now Yes $10.00 View
Extremism in the United States
Extremism in the United StatesDomestic radical right extremism exists in a number of forms. What form(s) represents the greatest threat of violent extremist activity in modern day America and why? …
Political Science / Political Research 2017-10-06 Answer Now 1 Purchase Now Yes $4.00 View
Current Political Events in Syria
Current Political Events in SyriaDraft a paper that critically analyzes a current, domestic or foreign political issue of importance to the United States.(1) Identify a current political event to anal …
Political Science / Political Research 2017-10-06 Answer Now 1 Purchase Now Yes $6.00 View
Frustration aggression theory
I need this project down by Saturday. It has to be at least 6 pages with referencesThe course project is designed to incorporate several different themes or learning objectives from the course into a …
Political Science / Political Research 2016-11-19 Answer Now 1 Purchase Now Yes $30.00 View
Help with STATA- multivariate regression and command/syntax
I am using the Democracy Cross-National dataset and codebook (https://sites.google.com/site/pippan...Fall-2015-New-) What I am trying to do is first clean the data by providing intuitive variable …
Political Science / Political Research 2015-11-16 Answer Now 1 Purchase Now Yes $50.00 View