• Electricity and Magnetism

Electricity and Magnetism Recently Posted Questions

Question Subject Due Date Tutorials Closed Price
Magnetic Field Physics
I need answer to this questions ASAP. I need to see full step by step answer and formulas used in the problem.  …
Physics / Electricity and Magnetism 2017-05-14 Answer Now 0 Yes $45.00 View
electrochemistry
define electro chemistry describe galvanic and voltaic cell …
Physics / Electricity and Magnetism 2016-07-30 Answer Now 1 Purchase Now Yes $10.00 View
The Electromagnetic Spectrum
 The Electromagnetic Spectrum eActivity Watch the video titled “Video Tour of the Electromagnetic Spectrum” (5 min 03 s). Be prepared to discuss. Video Source: NASA. (2012, June 20). V …
Physics / Electricity and Magnetism 2015-07-27 Answer Now 1 Purchase Now Yes $6.00 View
Magnetic force between the two halves of a conductor with current.
An infinitely long cylinder, radius a, carries a current I, distributed uniformly over its cross-sectional area. The axis of the cylinder coincides with the z-axis. a) Calculate the force per unit le …
Physics / Electricity and Magnetism 2015-02-19 Answer Now 1 Purchase Now Yes $10.00 View
Problems applying Ampere's law, using the vector notation
1. A long wire parallel to the x axis carries a current of 6.5 A in the positive x direction. There is a uniform magnetic field B = 1.35 T j. Find the force per unit length on the wire.2. A long strai …
Physics / Electricity and Magnetism 2014-06-30 Answer Now 1 Purchase Now Yes $20.00 View
Three problems of Electricity and Magnetism: Hall effect, Helmholtz coils and Ampere law.
Problem 1 Consider Hall's experiment indicated in Fig. 1. The material is a metal with a densityn of charge carriers each with chargeqand massm. The Hall voltageVH is measured for a given applied …
Physics / Electricity and Magnetism 2014-05-31 Answer Now 1 Purchase Now Yes $20.00 View
Six problems about force between electric charges, fields and potentials
1) An electron that is a certain distance from a proton is acted on by an electrical force. a) If the electron were moved twice the distance away from the proton, would the electrical force be: 1) 2 …
Physics / Electricity and Magnetism 2014-05-11 Answer Now 1 Purchase Now Yes $15.00 View