• General Physics

General Physics Recently Posted Questions

Question Subject Due Date Tutorials Closed Price
 What risk factors are present that may impact the way this fetus tolerates labor?
1.    What risk factors are present that may impact the way this fetus tolerates labor? 2.    The fetal heart rate shows a rate of 140, moderate variability, no accele …
Physics / General Physics 2019-10-15 Answer Now 0 Yes $2.00 View
An object is 1.0 cm tall and its erect image is 5.0 cm tall
Question 1 1 / 1 pts An object is 1.0 cm tall and its erect image is 5.0 cm tall. What is the exact magnification? 5.0000 5.0 (with margin: 0.0) 6.0 8.0 Question 2 0.5 / 0.5 …
Physics / General Physics 2019-09-30 Answer Now 0 Yes $1.00 View
A student standing on a stationary skateboard tosses a textbook
As I am going on a tour with my friend I am unable to devote the time to the assignment that is provided by my teacher. Also, I have to properly understand it, so that I can solve this problem. It wou …
Physics / General Physics 2019-10-02 Answer Now 0 Yes $2.00 View
The force sensor measures the force on the sensor due to the bumper, but the cart's momentum change ..?
Question 1. The force sensor measures the force on the sensor due to the bumper, but the cart's momentum change arises from the force on the cart due to the bumper. Which of the following facts ar …
Physics / General Physics 2019-10-14 Answer Now 0 Yes $2.00 View
Referring to the picture in the first question, what is the direction of the force on particle ?
A charge is passing through a static magnetic field. The velocity of the charge makes a 90oangle with the field. The force exerted by the magnetic field does work on the charge. Question 1. For the …
Physics / General Physics 2019-10-13 Answer Now 0 Yes $2.00 View
the grating equation n ? d sin ? the quantity ? will be determined in the lab?
This subject is somewhat confounding and complex for me to totally comprehend and present the task should be put together by a close-by day. Additionally, my tests are coming nearer. Question 1. In …
Physics / General Physics 2019-10-11 Answer Now 0 Yes $2.00 View
From which end (North or South) of a bar magnet do magnetic field lines emerge?
I am new to this point and I don't have the foggiest idea how to finish the assignments given by my educator. So please help me complete this assignment. Question 1.From which end&nbs …
Physics / General Physics 2019-10-11 Answer Now 0 Yes $2.00 View
question 5 Circuit b circuit a question true or false ?
Question 1. Three resistors are connected in series across a 16-V power supply. If the potential drops across resistors 1 and 2 are 4.9 volts and 2.9 volts, what is the exact potential drop (in volts) …
Physics / General Physics 2019-10-08 Answer Now 0 Yes $2.00 View
The Expert TA| Human like Grading, Automated
Question 1: When opening a door, you push on it perpendicularly with a force of 55N at a distance of0.85m at the hinges. What torque, in newton meters, are you exerting relative to the hinges? Q …
Physics / General Physics 2019-10-01 Answer Now 0 Yes $1.00 View
BR - Prelab PHY2053L Laboratory : A particle traveling around a circle
Question 1 0.5 / 0.5 pts A particle traveling around a circle at constant speed will not experience an acceleration. True False Question 2 0.5 / 0.5 pts The test­mass is r …
Physics / General Physics 2019-09-30 Answer Now 0 Yes $2.00 View