• General Philosophy

General Philosophy Recently Posted Questions

Question Subject Due Date Tutorials Closed Price
What's the connection between Nagel's "What It Is Like To Be A Bat" and the mind-body problem?
It would be very helpful if you could help me with the topic. That will make me easily understand the topic and also help me prepare for the exam. What's the connection between Nagel's &quo …
Philosophy / General Philosophy 2019-10-16 Answer Now 0 Yes $2.00 View
What are some good examples of the thesis, antithesis, synthesis process?
As I lack the understanding of terms and symbols used in this topic and I have to submit the assignment ASAP. Please assist me with the topic What are some good examples of the thesis, antithesis, …
Philosophy / General Philosophy 2019-10-26 Answer Now 0 Yes $2.00 View
Components Of A Healing Hospital Might Influence Your Philosophy Of Care giving
My teacher has given me assignments on a related point. If it's not too much trouble help with the task so we can send the task ASAP. It would be exceptionally useful in the event that you could a …
Philosophy / General Philosophy 2019-10-25 Answer Now 0 Yes $2.00 View
Research Philosophy
When I tour with my friends, I cannot devote time to assignments given by my teacher. Also, I have to understand it correctly, so that I can solve this problem. It will be very helpful if you can prov …
Philosophy / General Philosophy 2019-10-15 Answer Now 0 Yes $2.00 View
I have limited time to complete this and Please help me
Discuss the avocado idea of the self and explain at least one version of the idea that human beings have a shared essential nature.  Contrast this account with the artichoke idea of the self (dra …
Philosophy / General Philosophy 2018-12-13 Answer Now 1 Purchase Now Yes $25.00 View
Does anyone have this already completed so I can use it
For this assignment you will identify a current ethical issue from those provided and suggest an approach to the issue that is consistent with each of three major ethical theories presented in this co …
Philosophy / General Philosophy 2018-10-28 Answer Now 0 Yes $25.00 View
MODULE 3 DISCUSSION RUSELL
I NEED HELP WITH THIS ASSIGMENT. PLEASE  …
Philosophy / General Philosophy 2018-10-19 Answer Now 1 Purchase Now Yes $30.00 View
Artificial intelligence
Please help me with this assigment.  One of the tenets of Artificial Intelligence (AI) is that a computer can be so designed that it can simulate human intelligence -- and, if it can simulate it …
Philosophy / General Philosophy 2018-09-29 Answer Now 1 Purchase Now Yes $20.00 View
Philosophy essay
I am writing an essay to describe the following philosophers’ views for each of the five central worldview beliefs (God, metaphysics, epistemology, ethics, anthropology): Aristotle, Augustine, Hume, …
Philosophy / General Philosophy 2018-08-24 Answer Now 1 Purchase Now Yes $30.00 View
PHILOSOPHY 100 - What is the main criticism of the ontological argument
What is the main criticism of the ontological argument for God's existence? This is a philosphy question having problem with. …
Philosophy / General Philosophy 2018-08-07 Answer Now 1 Purchase Now Yes $2.00 View