• General Music

General Music Recently Posted Questions

Question Subject Due Date Tutorials Closed Price
Why are the extinctions of 1103 organisms predicted
Q1 Why are the extinctions of 1,103 organisms predicted to occur due to global warming? Q2 The relationship between global warming and greenhouse gases is ____________________. Q3 Human actions …
Music / General Music 2019-10-05 Answer Now 0 No $1.00 View
Lowering the third scale degree of a major scale changes its
Question 1 1 / 1 pts Lowering the third scale degree of a major scale changes its level of dissonance meter to triple quality to minor dynamic level Question 2 1 / 1 pts W …
Music / General Music 2019-09-30 Answer Now 0 No $1.00 View
Mul2010 quiz 6 : This talking drum which is used
Question 1 1 / 1 pts This talking drum, which is used by the Yoruba to perform orìkí, is capable of imitating the Yoruba language. Sangó Bàtá D&ugrav …
Music / General Music 2019-09-27 Answer Now 0 No $2.00 View
The troubadours and trouvères sang about unattainable courtly love, also calledformes fixes?
Question 1.The troubadours and trouvères sang about unattainable courtly love, also calledformes fixes.? a.fin amours. b.bergerette. c.seppuku. Question 2.The primary instruments us …
Music / General Music 2019-10-03 Answer Now 0 No $2.00 View
.The troubadours and trouvères sang about unattainable courtly love, also calledformes fixes.?
Question 1.The troubadours and trouvères sang about unattainable courtly love, also calledformes fixes. a.fin amours. b.bergerette. c.seppuku Question 2.The primary instruments used …
Music / General Music 2019-10-04 Answer Now 0 No $2.00 View
Mul 2019-20 Listening Guide “May We All” – Florida Georgia Line & Tim McGraw?
As my test is adjacent and I need to get ready for different subjects. It would be extremely useful to me in the event that you could furnish me with an answer to the subject.  “May We A …
Music / General Music 2019-09-24 Answer Now 0 No $2.00 View
An important African ­American composer of symphonic music
My professor has given me assignments on a related topic. Please help with the assignment so we can send the assignment ASAP. It would be very helpful if you could help me with the topic. Due to lack …
Music / General Music 2019-09-30 Answer Now 0 No $2.00 View
psychological disorders which of the disorder covered ii your lesson do you think would be the most
week 6 psychological disorders which of the disorder covered ii your lesson do you think would be the most challenging to have and why?Which of its symptoms would prove the most difficult for you …
Music / General Music 2018-02-09 Answer Now 1 Purchase Now Yes $20.00 View
Introductory Music Research Paper
I want a research paper for an introductory music course.Subject is about the contribution that engineers have done to music.The content should have the following Elements:INTRODUCTION :  half a …
Music / General Music 2017-12-10 Answer Now 3 Purchase Now Yes $15.00 View
Probation and Parole - Describe the various roles that probation/parole officers
Probation and Parole1. Describe the various roles that probation/parole officers can take on including probation/parole officer roles as agency models, agents of rehabilitation, broker/advocate agents …
Music / General Music 2017-09-28 Answer Now 1 Purchase Now Yes $6.00 View