• General Statistics

General Statistics Recently Posted Questions

Question Subject Due Date Tutorials Closed Price
Statistics 200
Hello, i need someone to complete my 8 week online Statistic course at UMUC. The class & lab started on 9/30. Syllabus attached! Please let me know ASAP! …
Statistics / General Statistics 2019-10-02 Answer Now 1 Purchase Now Yes $540.00 View
The bus you take every morning always arrives anywhere
Question 1 1.0/ 1.0 Points The bus you take every morning always arrives anywhere from 2 minutes early to 15 minutes late and it is equally likely that it arrives during any of those minutes. Su …
Statistics / General Statistics 2019-10-04 Answer Now 0 Yes $2.00 View
Find the z-score corresponding to an observation
Question 1 1 / 1 pts X~N(5.7, 0.61). Find the z-score corresponding to an observation of 4.7.    a   …
Statistics / General Statistics 2019-10-01 Answer Now 0 Yes $1.00 View
Set z*s / sqrt(n) equal to the desired margin of error and solve for n...?
This subject is somewhat confounding and complex for me to totally comprehend and present the task should be put together by a close-by day. Additionally, my tests are coming nearer. Question 1.Sup …
Statistics / General Statistics 2019-09-24 Answer Now 0 Yes $2.00 View
Question 2 scores on an exam follow an approximately Normal?
Question 1.Scores on an exam follow an approximately Normal distribution with a mean of 76.4 and a standard deviation of 6.1 points. What percent of students scored above 80 points? Question 2.Scor …
Statistics / General Statistics 2019-09-18 Answer Now 0 Yes $2.00 View
Variation A measure of the amount that the data values vary Distribution ?
It would be useful on the off chance that you could assist me with the subject. That will make me effectively comprehend the theme and furthermore help me get ready for the test.  Variation A …
Statistics / General Statistics 2019-09-21 Answer Now 0 Yes $2.00 View
question 4 the bus you take every morning always arrives anyway from 2 minutes early to 15 minutes late...
ques 1. The bus you take every morning always arrives anywhere from 2 minutes early to 15minutes late and it is equally likely that it arrives during any of those minutes. Suppose that you arrive at t …
Statistics / General Statistics 2019-09-18 Answer Now 0 Yes $2.00 View
What is the probability that the bus is exactly on time?
 What is the probability that the bus is exactly on time? QUES 1. The keyword here is "exactly". What  …
Statistics / General Statistics 2019-09-10 Answer Now 0 Yes $2.00 View
MATH AND STATISTICS
Although many things have been learned to this point and we have made progress, but we are not quite there.         Earlier in the project t …
Statistics / General Statistics 2019-08-14 Answer Now 0 Yes $10.00 View
Statistics
What would you predict the persuasion value to be if the verbal interpretation score is 58?   …
Statistics / General Statistics 2019-08-09 Answer Now 0 Yes $1.00 View