• North American History

North American History Recently Posted Questions

Question Subject Due Date Tutorials Closed Price
Explain the origins of the American Indians
Explain the origins of the American Indians and compare the general cultures that they develop in south, North and central America ? …
History / North American History 2017-04-23 Answer Now 1 Purchase Now Yes $4.99 View
Revolutionary War
Assignment 1 DUE: Nov 27, 2016 11:55 PM (Late) Grade Details Grade N/A Gradebook Comments None Assignment Detail …
History / North American History 2016-12-06 Answer Now 1 Purchase Now Yes $75.00 View
Formal essay
This course has traced the development of business, industry, and work in American History. We asked you to share you and your families work history during our first class session. This 3-5 page essay …
History / North American History 2016-11-06 Answer Now 1 Purchase Now Yes $60.00 View
POL 300, Assignment 2: Current Events and U.S. Diplomacy
This paper will be a revised and expanded version of the first research paper. Based on your instructor’s feedback, you will first revise the first paper. I put Assignment 1 in the attachments …
History / North American History 2016-03-05 Answer Now 2 Purchase Now Yes $45.00 View
Need help with Assignment for HIS105
Assignment 2.2: Policemen of the WorldFinal PaperDue Week 10 and worth 120 pointsYou have already developed a thesis statement and developed an outline in which you explored two (2) real-life internat …
History / North American History 2014-12-11 Answer Now 1 Purchase Now Yes $35.00 View
American History Emancipation Proc.
What specifically did the Emancipation Proclamation say, and what was its effect? How did it change the goals of the war?I need this question answered in about 2-3 paragrahs. And I need it done today. …
History / North American History 2013-08-09 Answer Now 1 Purchase Now Yes $5.00 View