• Creative Writing

Creative Writing Recently Posted Questions

Question Subject Due Date Tutorials Closed Price
Does Video Games contribute to Obesity**ORIGINAL ONLY***
Need a 10 page paper on Does Video Games contribute to Obesity.ORIGINAL- ORIGINAL- ORIGINAL  ****no plagiarism**** paper has to be original. I have used the checker on the papers here and most ha …
English / Creative Writing 2017-05-07 Answer Now 1 Purchase Now Yes $35.00 View
Attention Deficit Disorder in Ethnic Group
Research paperWhich ethnic group is more affected by ADHD …
English / Creative Writing 2017-04-15 Answer Now 1 Purchase Now Yes $50.00 View
Anticipated dissection
Anatomical Dissection ReflectionOne of your courses in Semester One will be Gross Anatomy where you will be introduced to the human body through anatomical dissection. These experiences are ones which …
English / Creative Writing 2017-02-27 Answer Now 1 Purchase Now Yes $6.00 View
Impacts of Global Warming in USA
I needed a research paper about the Impacts of Global Warming in USA. it would be of 3-4 pages long and a strong thesis statement.MLA format …
English / Creative Writing 2017-02-27 Answer Now 1 Purchase Now Yes $18.00 View
Using the APA Function
First - Research APA topics: (a) paraphrasing, (b) quotations under forty words, and (c) quotations over forty words. Select one of the topics to write about (a), (b) or (c). Please explain how and wh …
English / Creative Writing 2017-02-27 Answer Now 1 Purchase Now Yes $27.00 View
History of Islam
I needed off 3 pages about the history of Islam with three reputed references.....thanks …
English / Creative Writing 2017-02-27 Answer Now 1 Purchase Now Yes $15.00 View
Football vs Soccer
I needed and essay on compare and contrast but make sure it will not be smokers vs non-smokers and vegetarians vs non-vegetarians3 pagesMLA3 references …
English / Creative Writing 2017-02-26 Answer Now 1 Purchase Now Yes $9.00 View
Describe your future wife..... 3 pages.....what would you like in her...qualities and all that
Describe your future wife..... 3 pages.....what would you like in her...qualities and all that …
English / Creative Writing 2017-02-26 Answer Now 1 Purchase Now Yes $3.00 View
Nuclear Energy vs Solar Energy
I needed an essay about the compare and contrast or any topic which you can do in a better way i.e. Smokers vs Non-Smokers, Vegetarians vs Non-Vegetarian …
English / Creative Writing 2017-02-27 Answer Now 1 Purchase Now Yes $16.00 View
Introduction Post
Welcome Aboard! Introductory PostNo unread replies.66 replies.Welcome to MANG 291 Business Communication! My name is Tiffany Park and I will be your professor for this course. I'm really excited to be …
English / Creative Writing 2017-02-20 Answer Now 1 Purchase Now Yes $3.00 View