• Creative Writing

Creative Writing Recently Posted Questions

Question Subject Due Date Tutorials Closed Price
August Wilson
Can you write my argument essay for me? …
English / Creative Writing 2019-07-28 Answer Now 1 Purchase Now Yes $35.00 View
Audience Analysis, Annotated Bibliography, and Presentation
I need help completing my midterm exam. I am uploading the directions. There are two parts. …
English / Creative Writing 2019-03-29 Answer Now 1 Purchase Now Yes $20.00 View
Format paper
Each student will write a three to five page research paper on their assigned topic within their designated group theme (case study).  The individual research paper will be in APA 6th ed. Format …
English / Creative Writing 2018-10-01 Answer Now 1 Purchase Now Yes $20.00 View
heritage assesment
The learning activity and corresponding assignment in this topic requires students to perform a heritage assessment with families selected by students from their local communities. Click on http://wp …
English / Creative Writing 2018-10-07 Answer Now 1 Purchase Now Yes $40.00 View
Informative Presentation Directions
An informative speaker shares information with others to enhance their knowledge or understanding of a particular topic. Most adult audiences enjoy information that is relevant to their own lives and …
English / Creative Writing 2018-05-09 Answer Now 1 Purchase Now Yes $30.00 View
Unit 7 Discussion- Revision and Writing Advice
You should be in the middle of revising your essay to hand in at the end of this unit. The idea behind revision is to create a polished piece of work. All writers have to revise their work at some poi …
English / Creative Writing 2018-02-21 Answer Now 1 Purchase Now Yes $15.00 View
Reading Response Paper
follow all instructions and no plagarisim. after deal im gonna sent the reading chapter …
English / Creative Writing 2017-11-18 Answer Now 0 Yes $5.00 View
texas government
What are some of the historical and contemporary barriers to voting?What accounts for the low level of participation in Texas?What are the arguments for and against voter identification laws? Should a …
English / Creative Writing 2017-11-04 Answer Now 0 Yes $5.00 View
English 325
How does Voltaire portray El Dorado (Ch. 17-18)? How does it differ from 18th C. Europe, and what are the religious beliefs of the people? Why does Candide decide to leave?In Candide you can see what …
English / Creative Writing 2017-07-03 Answer Now 1 Purchase Now Yes $10.00 View
Week 4 Ethics Paper
Using web based research, find an environmental-based ethical dilemma from the past five years online. (You can use a news story, an internet article, a law case, or anything from a governmental datab …
English / Creative Writing 2017-05-28 Answer Now 1 Purchase Now Yes $40.00 View