• American Literary Tradition

American Literary Tradition Recently Posted Questions

Question Subject Due Date Tutorials Closed Price
Create a short story using all you have learned so far in the unit.
Prompt 1: Short Story Create a short story using all you have learned so far in the unit.  Include archetypes, literary elements, figurative language, and academic vocabulary words you learned i …
English / American Literary Tradition 2019-05-06 Answer Now 1 Purchase Now Yes $35.00 View
For this assignment, you will create your own original PSA.
Love PSA  For this assignment, you will create your own original PSA. A public service announcement (PSA) informs us about something important, and the purpose of a PSA is to benefit t …
English / American Literary Tradition 2019-04-25 Answer Now 1 Purchase Now Yes $28.00 View
Homework help
Jo how does the author's interact in the city and environment of the 15 takes on California Wendell Berry's wisdom and free Spirits a legacy of …
English / American Literary Tradition 2019-04-18 Answer Now 0 Yes $0.45 View
please help me. I may die with this paper
In 5 pages with 3 scholary articles in Dilemma of a Ghost by Ama Ata Aidoo compare the issues between cultural divison and cultural roles. How is the main character Ato torn between America and his ho …
English / American Literary Tradition 2019-04-17 Answer Now 0 Yes $50.00 View
American Dream" by Kevin Jennings
*** Abstract of "American Dream" by Kevin Jennings [200+ words DUE ASAP]*** *** Abstract of "Straddling Online and Offline Profiles: Millenials Search for Identity" by Rachel Lowr …
English / American Literary Tradition 2019-04-04 Answer Now 1 Purchase Now Yes $25.00 View
Whatsapp Lisa