• General English

General English Recently Posted Questions

Question Subject Due Date Tutorials Closed Price
What is the definition of a creative essay?
I am new to this topic and I don't know how to complete the assignments given by my teacher. Because I do not understand the terms and symbols used in this topic and I have to submit ASAP assignme …
English / General English 2019-11-02 Answer Now 0 Yes $2.00 View
How can I write an essay on my best friend in future tense?
I am facing difficulty with the topic, so please provide me the assistance in solving this assistance. How can I write an essay on my best friend in future tense?   Contact chat suppor …
English / General English 2019-11-02 Answer Now 0 Yes $2.00 View
What is the purpose of a narrative essay?
This topic is somewhat confusing and complicated for me to truly understand and submit assignments that must be submitted on the nearest day. Also, my exam is getting closer. What is the purpose …
English / General English 2019-11-01 Answer Now 0 Yes $1.00 View
What are some chemistry essay topics?
I have difficulties with this topic, so please give me help in completing this help. What are some chemistry essay topics?   Contact chat support/Whatsapp chat to get a solution for th …
English / General English 2019-11-03 Answer Now 0 Yes $1.00 View
Why can't I use contractions in a formal essay?
My professor has given me assignments on a related topic. Please help with the assignment so we can send the assignment ASAP. Because I face difficulties with the topic. Why can't I use contr …
English / General English 2019-11-05 Answer Now 0 Yes $2.00 View
What is a good introduction for an immigration essay?
I have invested my days and nights in solving the problems of this assignment and don’t know the exact solution to this assignment. So could you please help me in solving this assignment. W …
What are some good essay intro questions for my ‘Henry Ford’ essay?
As I lack the understanding of terms and symbols used in this topic and I have to submit the assignment ASAP. Please assist me with the topic. What are some good essay intro questions for my &lsq …
What is an ethnographic essay?
As I lack the understanding of terms and symbols used in this topic and I have to submit the assignment ASAP. Please assist me with the topic. What is an ethnographic essay?   Contact …
English / General English 2019-11-04 Answer Now 0 Yes $2.00 View
What is the conclusion of the essay on technology?
I am new to this topic and I don’t know how to solve the assignment provided by my teacher. So please help me solving this assignment. What is the conclusion of the essay on technology? …
How do I write a good satirical essay on political issues?
My professor has given me an assignment on the related topic. Please assist with the assignment so that we can submit the assignment ASAP. As I am facing difficulty with the topic. How do I write …