• General Mechanical Engineering

General Mechanical Engineering Recently Posted Questions

Question Subject Due Date Tutorials Closed Price
What are the latest topics for an MTech thesis in wireless communication and networks?
When I tour with my friends, I cannot devote time to assignments given by my teacher. Also, I have to understand it correctly, so that I can solve this problem. It will be very helpful if you can prov …
Engineering / General Mechanical Engineering 2019-10-23 Answer Now 0 No $2.00 View
MECHANICAL 108 - Consider a solar-pond power plant that operates
Consider a solar-pond power plant that operates on a simple ideal Rankine cycle with refrigerant-134a as the working fluid. The refrigerant enters the turbine as a saturated vapor at 1.6 MPa and leave …
Engineering / General Mechanical Engineering 2018-05-11 Answer Now 1 Purchase Now Yes $5.00 View
MECHANICAL 215 - An air conditioner is operating in a desert environment
An air conditioner is operating in a desert environment to cool air from 75?F with a relative humidity of 20% (?A = 0.2) to 55?F. Assuming your refrigeration cycle has a COPR of 3.5, what is the …
Engineering / General Mechanical Engineering 2018-05-11 Answer Now 1 Purchase Now Yes $4.00 View
If I have a block that weighs 120 lbs, is at rest on a smooth horizontal surface
If I have a block that weighs 120 lbs, is at rest on a smooth horizontal surface. A constant force of 15 lbs is applied at 20 degrees for 14 seconds, how do I find the final velocity (ft/s) at t=10 se …
Engineering / General Mechanical Engineering 2018-05-11 Answer Now 1 Purchase Now Yes $4.00 View
M E 340 - Consider a reversible, ideal gas cycle
Consider a reversible, ideal gas cycle, consisting of four processes: an isobaric heat addition, an isentropic expansion, an isothermal heat removal, an finally an isochoric heat addition. Sketch this …
Engineering / General Mechanical Engineering 2018-05-11 Answer Now 1 Purchase Now Yes $7.00 View
project for Mechanics of machines
Please read the file that I uploaded it. Also, focus of what you should submit. …
Engineering / General Mechanical Engineering 2017-12-25 Answer Now 1 Purchase Now Yes $35.00 View
ME 201 - A turbine with H2O as the working fluid
A turbine with H2O as the working fluid is shown at right. The H2O enters with a temperature of 400 deg. C and a pressure of 20 bar, and exits at 1.5 bar. The mass flow rate at the inlet is ????? = 3 …
Engineering / General Mechanical Engineering 2017-12-22 Answer Now 1 Purchase Now Yes $4.00 View
Describe three allowances made during casting. Explain each
Describe three allowances made during casting. Explain each …
Engineering / General Mechanical Engineering 2016-07-11 Answer Now 1 Purchase Now Yes $3.00 View
Describe four methods of glass forming. Describe four methods of glass forming.
Describe four methods of glass forming. Describe four methods of glass forming. …
Engineering / General Mechanical Engineering 2016-07-11 Answer Now 1 Purchase Now Yes $4.00 View
Describe the following methods of fabrication of plastics, with the aid of sketches:
Describe the following methods of fabrication of plastics, with the aid of sketches:i. Blow moldingii. Transfer Moldingiii. Rotational Moulding …
Engineering / General Mechanical Engineering 2016-07-11 Answer Now 1 Purchase Now Yes $3.00 View