• Microeconomics

Microeconomics Recently Posted Questions

Question Subject Due Date Tutorials Closed Price
Which of the following is not a microeconomic issue?
Q1  Which of the following is not a microeconomic issue?  How will a decrease in the price of tattoo removal affect the number of tattoos applied? What will cause the rate of growth …
Economics / Microeconomics 2019-10-02 Answer Now 0 Yes $1.00 View
Supply and Demand
Please help me understand this assignment …
Economics / Microeconomics 2019-06-25 Answer Now 0 Yes $20.00 View
please help me to answer these questions by giving explanations for better understanding
Farmer Fitzgerald was heard saying “My farm is profitable, but I can’t afford to stay in business any longer.  I am going to sell the farm and teach at the local TAFE College.&rsquo …
Economics / Microeconomics 2018-10-02 Answer Now 0 Yes $5.00 View
Microeconomics A202 - Why does price discrimination work in the sale
Subject: Microeconomics A202 Why does price discrimination work in the sale of seats to children and adults at baseball games, but not to the sale of food at concession stands to children and adults a …
Economics / Microeconomics 2018-08-08 Answer Now 1 Purchase Now Yes $4.00 View
ECON 1B - John was a cook making the average cook salary
John was a cook making the average cook salary of $60,000 per year. He also had an extra room in his house that he rented out for $10,000 per year. But John got "fed up" with his job and decided to qu …
Economics / Microeconomics 2018-08-07 Answer Now 2 Purchase Now Yes $4.00 View
ECO 1104 -Paul quit his public servant employment to start
Paul quit his public servant employment to start a convenience store (C-store). • Paul o earned $50,000 annually as a public servant. o rented the retail space which he owned while a public servant …
Economics / Microeconomics 2018-07-31 Answer Now 1 Purchase Now Yes $4.00 View
ECON 3357 - The utility function and the prices
The utility function and the prices are the following:U = 31 x1 + 13 x2P1=10, P2=29 and I =3,014What is the optimal amount of x1? …
Economics / Microeconomics 2018-07-31 Answer Now 1 Purchase Now Yes $3.00 View
EC0202 - If I have selected tractors and cultivators to be the two main products
If I have selected tractors and cultivators to be the two main products to be produced by a agricultural equipment firm, what would be the costs of profit maximization and some alternative production …
Economics / Microeconomics 2018-07-25 Answer Now 1 Purchase Now Yes $5.00 View
A cup of Starbucks Macchiato will cost you around $5
A cup of Starbucks Macchiato will cost you around $5, and a similar cup at McDonald will cost about $2.90. The exotic Indonesian Civet Coffee will cost around $20 per cup. What is the most that you ar …
Economics / Microeconomics 2018-07-25 Answer Now 1 Purchase Now Yes $5.00 View
ECON 214 - Many goods and services are illegally sold or legally
4) Many goods and services are illegally sold or legally sold but not reported to the government.How would increased efforts to count those goods and services affect our calculation of GDP? …
Economics / Microeconomics 2018-07-25 Answer Now 1 Purchase Now Yes $4.00 View