• Management

Management Recently Posted Questions

Question Subject Due Date Tutorials Closed Price
trident MGT501 full class (case+slp+discussion) october 2019
MGT501 Module 1 - Background       Discussion: Week 1: How to design jobs to enhance satisfaction and motivation: Job Characteristics Model   Previous Nex …
Business / Management 2019-10-12 Answer Now 1 Purchase Now Yes $165.00 View
SCM VI Assignment
Please review the case (Elvis Presley). Answer the following questions: 1. How did the court apply Copyright Law to the parties’ dispute over the intellectual property?  2. Do yo …
Business / Management 2019-10-09 Answer Now 1 Purchase Now Yes $30.00 View
SCM Assignment IV
Please Create a flow chart which demonstrates the risk management process. The suggested method is to use Powerpoint slides. Power point of Risk Management Process attached.    Th …
Business / Management 2019-10-01 Answer Now 1 Purchase Now Yes $20.00 View
What's a good essay on time management?
I am new to this topic and I don't know how to complete the assignments given by my teacher. So please help me complete this task. What's a good essay on time management? Contact chat su …
Business / Management 2019-10-24 Answer Now 0 No $2.00 View
Contracting Assignment II
Please review word document and answer question in BOLD writing.  Lesson 3 powerpoint is attached for reference Original work please  …
Business / Management 2019-09-24 Answer Now 1 Purchase Now Yes $20.00 View
Contract Mgmt I
Please Review the A&M Produce v. FMC Corp., case attached. Recommend 3 steps the parties could have taken during the sales contract formation process to avoid a legal dispute. Orig …
Business / Management 2019-09-24 Answer Now 1 Purchase Now Yes $20.00 View
What is the best MBA essay writing service?
As my test is adjacent and I need to get ready for different subjects. It would be extremely useful to me in the event that you could furnish me with an answer to the subject.  What is the bes …
Business / Management 2019-10-14 Answer Now 0 Yes $2.00 View
SCM Assignment IV
Good Morning, Please provide the following: Annotated Bibliography Case Study Analysis Paper Please provide original work. …
Business / Management 2019-09-26 Answer Now 1 Purchase Now Yes $155.00 View
urgent homework
Product and Service Agreements are key to setting expectations between firms prior to doing business with each other. First, download an open-source example of a Product and Service Agreement. Present …
Business / Management 2019-09-12 Answer Now 1 Purchase Now Yes $10.00 View
Ensurance Change Management
Q1. What is the meaning of a leader as per your thoughts? Q2. Do you actually consider values, priorities and goals of your organisations when as a leader you have to ensure change management? Q …
Business / Management 2019-09-30 Answer Now 0 Yes $2.00 View