Halfway House for the Mentally Ill
Visiting a halfway house
Talk with human services workers or the contact person about their programs that employ behavioral or cognitive interventions or models. Areas to be explored:
- What population participates in the program?
- Who presents the program or interventions?
- How is the effectiveness of their interventions measured?
- How did they determine a need for the program?
- Do they have plans for other programs or interventions which use behavioral or cognitive models and techniques?
- What other models and theories are represented in their programs?