100 question political science
Offered Price: $ 40.00 Posted By: Posted on: 08/07/2013 01:57 AM Due on: 09/17/2013
1. The chief way that administrative agencies exercise real power is through
2. Which of the following is an inaccurate statement about Americans' exposure to news?
3. The writers of the Constitution used the term _________ to describe the form of government in which power resides in the people but is exercised through a system of representative institutions.
4. Policy implementation refers to the bureaucratic function of
6. Prayer in the public schools violates
7. In the dynamics of an iron triangle, what benefit do interest groups provide to friendly bureaucratic agencies?
8. Compared to Supreme Court nominations, those for the lower federal courts
9. The phrase that best describes the shift in America's world position from the pre- to the post-World War II eras is
12. The prevalence of mass elections helps the political system by
13. The Constitution was ratified by
14. Judicial review is the power of the American courts to
15. Congress oversees the bureaucracy through
16. For a bill to pass in either chamber of Congress,
19. Compared with the decision in a Supreme Court case, the opinion is more significant because it
21. A major criticism of the theory of pluralism is that
22. Inalienable rights
23. Americans' deep-seated political beliefs
24. The federal court myth overlooks the fact that
25. Bills are formally introduced in Congress by
26. If the economic problem is low productivity and high unemployment, the fiscal policy action on the demand side would be to
27. Yellow journalism contributed to public support for the
28. Over the past few decades, the trend in citizen participation in lobbying groups is participation through
29. The right to privacy was instrumental in which decision?
32. Which of the following is correct under the Constitution?
33. The federal district courts
34. Criticism of the food stamp program occurs because it