Project Paper on Women's Roles Then & Now- Script a conversation
Write a three to four (3-4) page paper (750-1,000 words) that responds to each of the items described in the topic.
For the topic you choose:
- Support your ideas with specific, illustrative examples. If there are questions or points associated with your chosen topic, be sure to answer all of the listed questions and address all of the items in that topic. If your topic asks you to do several things related to the topic, be sure to do each of the things listed.
- While some of the topics tend to lend themselves toward particular writing genres, you are not restricted to the specific format suggested for the individual topic. For example, you may do an “interview,” a “proposal,” a “letter,” a “short story,” a “blog,” an “essay,” an “article,” or any other written genre for almost any of the topics. The project is intended to be fun as well as informative, so feel free to be creative with the delivery of your information.
- Use at least three (3) good quality academic sources, with one (1) source being the class text.
- Women’s Roles Then & Now.Script. Script a conversation between two (2) notable women from the 18th and / or 19th century on the roles women should play in society. Within the dialogue, include:
- Biographical information for each woman.
- The historical status for women in general during the time period in which each woman lived.
- What opinions each of the women might have on the role the women should play in society during their lifetimes.
- What each of the women might think about women’s current roles.
The Project Paper will be graded on:
- The level to which the instructions were followed.
- The extent to which all four (4) parts in the topic were addressed.
- The adequacy of information, examples, and details which support the general claim or main idea.
- The clarity and relevance of the explanations and descriptions.
- Adherence to standard rules of grammar, punctuation, and mechanics.
- The inclusion of three (3) required references (two  additional sources besides your textbook) documented using APA style.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA Style format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions specific to the selected topic. (Note: Students can find APA style materials located in the Additional Resources section of their Student Center within their course shell for reference)
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.