Write a critical analysis of the selected test, based on the scholarly review and on support from a minimum of five additional, relevant resources.
Address the following in your paper:
- Identify the following:The full name of the test.
- The publisher's stated purpose of the test.
- The standardization sample and age range for the test's use.
- Explain your rationale for selecting this standardized test. Include a description of the population, psychological condition, or psychological disorder of interest that corresponds to the test's purpose and future use.
- Present the forms of validityevidence that have been collected for your selected test.Describe the methods used to collect the validity evidence.
- Report validity coefficients, if applicable.
- Evaluate the test's validity based upon the reported validity coefficients.
- Present the forms of reliability evidence that have been collected for your selected test.Describe the methods used to collect the reliability evidence.
- Report reliability coefficients.
- Evaluate the test's reliability based upon the reported reliability coefficients.
- Based upon your research, make an argument for or against using your selected psychological test in your current or future occupation.
- APA formatting: Your paper must be formatted according to APA (6th edition) style and formatting, including the following:Include a title page and reference list.
- Use Times New Roman, 12-point font.
- APA expectations for scholarly writing include the use of third-person narrative, unless it is awkward to do so. However, because you are talking about yourself in this paper, you may write in the first person.
- Resources: Use a minimum of six scholarly resources to support this paper. You may use the suggested resources in addition to your independent research.
- Document format: Submit your paper as a Word document.
- Length: Your assessment should be 5–6 typed, double-spaced pages in length. (The length excludes the title page and reference list.)
- Be advised I want to write my paper on Childhood trauma Questionnaire !